Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

0105 time to change myself

this few day
almost everytime stay at home
feel bore
and do the same thing everyday
bt is almost start my f6 life soon~^^
i nt sure that i can make it or nt
i hope i could change and start a new me
after back from plkn i do learn many thing
and i hope i can set all the positive thing that i learn and set it in my mind
hm..
i do jealous with my fren for their college life
i wish i can
i wan to take hotel management or hospitality management
or maybe a chef
i like it
bt i can't
i hv no this ability and i dun wan 2 waste my parent money
many ppl ask me borrow from ptptn
bt i dun wan
maybe im s2p
bt..i jz dun like 2 debt
hm..
i jz hate my life
i hate everything
i hate wat im choose
i hate wat i miz
i hate wat i did
and i hate wat i decide
bt nw is too late to me 2 change everything
i only can do is 2 face it and try 2 make it rite
i hv 2 start the new me
and
started 2 think positive
no more keep say sorry
no more humble
no more playing too much
i hv2 manage my time
and study 4 my future
i regret 4 my spm result
i must do it..

5 comments:

  1. good luck to u ~ u can do it ~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont hate everything ~just try your best in form 6~_A +U XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont hate everything ~just try your best in form 6~_A +U XP i am dickson~_~"' that one is my brother id XP wrong use A_A

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling,dont hate anything,must be happy
    try you best in form 6
    hope we can hv a gathering when i came back from china=P

    ReplyDelete