Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

1605

i nvr  think tis day wil cum 2 me
and i wil nvr 4gt this day
the day i feel sad and hurt
i knw is late 2 keep back my word
and
i cant do anything nw
i knw is his choice
i wonder y my mum cry too
whn i told her im break up
i knw she saw my tears cumming out
mayb she feel sori 4 me
i hope it wil b ok soon~
im sori 4 him
i was jz nt 4 him
im nt a perfect girl or a gud girl
im jz a useless grl tht he nvr meet and alyz make him worry
i knw u feel tired 4 me now
im jz can say im sori
bt u r the most important person in my heart even v r break
i will never meet sum1 jz like u who wil accept 4 who i am
and v pass many stage 2 continue our love
v hv been 2gether 1year 7month 26day
u vry lucky cuz u hv walk away from my life
u stil young and u hv many chice
is hard 2 find sum1 jz like u
im sure
u will find sum1 u luv vry soon~
and thy wil appreciate u
nt jz like me
bt im nt going 2 find another guy
i was so tired nw
and i knw is nt easy 2 find sum1 jz like u
i wil going 2 be single mayb forever
i guess
and concentrate in my stpm
i sorry 4 wat i did tht make u sad,worry,angry and im sori 4 u~
i hope u 4gv me~
i was a bad guy actually
nt u
dun think like tat
thx 4 hate me..
bt i wont hate u
i hope u wil b hapi in ur nw life now
is nice 2 meet u~
and i hope i can hug u 4 the last time~
bt i guess there was no chance nw..
thx u so much 4 being wit me and treat me gud~
i wil nvr 4gt u as my bf and ur kindness~
thx u vry much~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment