Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the 1st day without u~

  
hm..feel weird..didt message u 2day and didt receive ur message.. wondering what u doing now hope u fine now~i straight away open fb and jz do my thing 2 kep away from lonely cuz whn im alone i will started thinking of u and i started cry bt there was no space to let me let out my feeling ,i keep control my feeling in front my family and my fren i didt wish thy c me like this bt is reli hard..feel suffer.. my fren do help me even she was far from me she keep message me and dun wan 2 let me b alone reli thx her~ i taught i could b strong without u bt i was wrong i cant..bt wat can i do was nth i cant do anything cuz i hv 2 respect ur choice.Now i only hope u r fine and b happy alyz~~ i jz nt suitable 4 u and i nt suppose 2 fal in love wit u~ im a useless~ im sori

No comments:

Post a Comment