Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

having a break~

my form6 is started last week
feel totally tired
nw is time to hv some break~
going 1Utama with my mum and sibling~
again..
i drive~so bore le~
alyz me...hm~~>.<
finally~
v reach~
10.03am~wow~quiet early~so many parking~hehe~
straight away going 2 the cinema~
tht was many movie i wan 2 watch~
bt v cant watch nw
cuz many ned over 13 or 18
my brother cant watch wit us~
so v hv 2 cancel the plan 2 watch movie
and 11am~v going 2 sing k~ until 2.30pm
wow~
wat the hell!
a kid also count with adult price!!
reli bad service!!
after tht..
v going 2 the lift  
and a man started 2 talking wit us~and he ask us 2 the 1U garden at the upper roof~
he say vry nice~

so many flower~
nice~<3

>.<
my jie say im a frog~
>.<

white and red~
nice~

i love this~^^

peace~

nice flower~
>.<


with hishiko~^^

take by my sis~^^

sometime
is reli hard to make decision
i dun knw wat should i do nw
i dun knw wat i wan
i dun knw whr i should go
how 2 follow my heart
i dun knw wat i reli wan~
i hope i did the right decision~
nw jz dun think anything
and let everything 2 b normal~
: )


2 comments: